Diana Ross's Best Looks
Ever since Ross rose to fame with The Supremes back in the 1960's, her style has been nothing short of glamorous. Educated in fashion design, she once said, "I have always wanted to design my own line of clothing, jewellery, and stuff like that." Possibly the opposite of casual, Diana Ross was not afraid of experimenting with her style (although she was an expert when it came to styling jeans too). All those years later, it is only fitting to pay tribute to all those picture perfect looks.
12) Tennis Benefit For Gilda's Club at the Westchester Country Club, Rye, New York. 1994.
11) Photographed by Harry Langdon. 1987.
10) Photographed by Harry Langdon. 1987.
9) Photographed by Micheal Ochs. 1970.
8) Westbury Music Fair in New York City. 1978.
7) Performing. 1980's.
6) 57th Annual Academy Awards. 1985.
5) Performing. 1982.
4) Photographed by Wallace Seawell. 1969.
3) Motion Picture Pioneer of the Year Awards Dinner in New York City. 1978.
2) Performing with The Supremes. 1968.
1) 2nd Annual Rock Music Awards. 1976.